Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Year, A New You...I Mean Us

So it's a crazy adventure of two old roommates doing what most folks don't - upholding a New Year's resolution. We have a lot: from body goals (topless pictures coming soon!) to canning. This is NOT a bucket list. REPEAT NOT A BUCKET LIST.

For those friends who know us dearly know that Collier and I share a common tie - we rarely finish things we start. There's a map in the basement I've been meaning to hang for 4 years. Collier has been writing a book longer than Brian on Family Guy. Well this is it - our New Year's resolution is to do things that we say we're going to do.

So grab a cup of coffee and get pumped. This year is going to be new, exciting, and accomplished! Also, it's a year, so feel free to get new cups of coffee.

-Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment